Fibra optica militara - TAC-2000 Series Tactical Military Fiber Optic Cable and Spool Assemblies
- Custom military grade, tactical fiber optic cable assemblies with up to 12 fibers.
- Delphi-Packard Hughes Hermaphroditic, US Army TFOCA-IIŽ or ITT Industries Cannon FOMC multi-channel tactical fiber optic connectors.
- Standard lengths include 500, 1000 and 2000 feet. Custom lengths available.
- Crush-resistant and resilient with a thick layer of Aramid Strength Members.
- Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut and chemical resistance.
- Re-enforced Kevlar jacket strong enough to withstand the weight of a truck.
- Interfaces available for the complete MULTIDYNE fiber optic product line.
- Ideal for temporary field production, ENG, sporting events and military operations.
- The system is available with cable breakouts into standard ST, SC or FC type connectors with a panelmount hermaphroditic connector (pictured above). Hand tighten cable break-outs (non panel-mount) are available.
Multidyne provides custom cable assemblies for virtually any applications. Our stringent quality system, certified to MIL-STD-790, ensures the highest levels of workmanship and performance available today in every cable assembly built.
Cables can be built with:
- TFOCA connectors
- TFOCA-IIŽ connectors
- TFOCA-III connectors
- FOMC connectors
- THD connectors
- FS3H connectors
- FS12H pier side connectors
- M28876 connectors
- D38999 connectors
- MIL-ST, or any commercially available connector.
Multidyne cannot support virtually every connector standards. In addition to 100% optical performance testing, Multidyne can also provide value-added services such as thermal cycling, hightemperature aging, and other post-build environmental testing.
- Multidyne uses CECOM approved sources for TFOCA Cable Assemblies.
- Multidyne uses CECOM approved source for TFOCA-IIŽ Cable Assemblies.
- Multidyne assemblies are certified to MIL-STD-2042 for shipboard assemblies.
Every Multidyne cable assembly is covered by a 1-year warrantee from the date of delivery.